- What time is check-in/check-out?
Check-in time is 15:00. Check-out times is 11:00.
- Can I early check-in?
If you are a member of HIYORI CLUB, your check-in may be earlier, depending on the cleaning status of the room.
*If cleaning is complete, you can check- in.
- Can I extend check-out time?
It is possible depending on the reservation status. if you are a HIYORI Club member check-out is possible until 12:00 for free.
The extension fee is ¥1,000 per hour, after 17:00 you will be charged the amount of one stay.
Please contact the staff.
- Can you hold my luggage until check-in time and after check-out?
Yes, we can.
[I send by mail]
If you are staying at our hotel, please send it to the hotel's address.
*Please be sure to write (1) the name (in katakana) of the person making the reservation and (2) the arrival date. If you booked through a travel agency, please include the name of the travel agency.
Tabino Hotel lit Matsumoto
1-4-5 Fukashi, Matsumoto-shi, Nagano 390-0815
After check-out, we will store your luggage at reception. Manage your valuables.
- Is there a smoking room?
No smoking in rooms and inside the building. The smoking area is located on the 1st floor.
*If smoking or cigarette butts are found in the room, a cleaning fee of ¥50.000 will be charged.
- How does the room cleaning system work?
For guests staying consecutive nights, our hotel promotes activities to reduce environmental impact (SDGs). Sheets will be changed once every 3 consecutive nights.
No need for room cleaning, towel change and garbage collection.
Place the green magnet “Dreaming Big Dreams” outside your room door.
Only towel change and garbage collection.
Put the used towel in the green bag and leave it outside the room, and leave the garbage bag in the hallway.
*Even if you don't want your room cleaned, we do clean the room, including the bathroom, and change the sheets once every 3 days for hygiene management purposes. (first time only 4th day)
* Additional towel ¥200 per set
- How are the beds when there are 3 or more people staying?
If you are staying with 3 or more people, please choose the Moderate Twin Room, Superior Twin Room, Deluxe Twin Room, or Japanese Style Room.
- How size are the beds?
Check the Rooms page.
- What type of room does the hotel offer?
We offer rooms with double beds and twin beds. There are also rooms equipped with a washing machine, microwave, and kitchen, so you can relax as if you were in your own home. We also have Japanese Style Room.
- Are kitchen utensils available for rent?
Yes, it's available. Request at reception.
- What are the functions of the TV?
You can check the congestion status of the public bath, restaurant, and laundry from your room's TV.
Also, you can watch VOD 24 hours a day.
- What kind of breakfast is it?
With the concept of "Blessings of Shinshu (Nagano region) for the dining table", you can enjoy local cuisine where many fermented foods and fresh vegetables from the region are used.
- Do I need to make a reservation for breakfast in advance?
You can purchase meal tickets at the hotel. The price is ¥1,500 (tax included) per person.
Please ask at the front desk.
- How do you deal with allergies?
Allergens will be displayed in the menu. Ask Staff advance for allergy.
- Can I have breakfast without staying?
Of course. Please ask at the front desk.
- Is there laundry?
In 2nd floor 3 machines and women's public bath 2 machines.
Washing machine for ¥300/1 time and dryer for ¥100/15 minutes.
* We have detergent available for rooms that have a washing machine. Sold at reception for ¥50.
- Is there ice machine and microwave?
Ice machine and microwave are installed on the 2nd floor.
- Is there vending machine?
Vending machine is installed on the 2nd floor.
- Where is the public bath?
Is located on the 2nd floor. You can check the congestion status of the public bath on the TV in your room.
Please bring the public bath key.
- Is there parking?
We have 4 parking lots.
Please receive a parking ticket and present it to reception upon check-in. After payment, we will give you a parking service ticket.
* The hotel does not have parking, so please use one of the affiliated parking lots.
All parking priced at ¥1,100 per car.
In the case of consecutive nights, it is necessary to remove the car from the parking lot once. If you do not remove the car from the parking lot, extra fees will be charged.
- Is it necessary to make a reservation for a child who can share a bed with me?
The age limit for sharing a bed with a parent or guardian up to 5 years old. In the room with twin bed, there are 2 children in each single bed (extra bed not included).
Children from 6 years old are charged the price of an adult person.
- Is breakfast free for children?
Children 6 years and older will be charged 1,500 yen (tax included).
- Is there crib, baby carriage for rent?
We have for rent. Limited quantities, please reserve.
- Is there a diaper changing table in the public bathroom?
There is on the 1st floor bathroom.
- Public bath open hours
Public bath open hours from 16:00 to 25:00
In the morning from 5:00 to 9:00